Last Updated: September 15, 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit a TPS Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse a TPS Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Server Log files” track actions occurring on TPS, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Third party services such as Google Analytics help us analyze our performance and our delivery of services and advertising to you, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and Remarketing.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through TPS, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, PayPal transaction information, Western Unions Transaction information, e-mail address, and phone number, marketing permission, and subscription information. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MARKETING SUBSCRIPTION
In addition to e-mails related to your order, TPS uses two tools for marketing e-mails.
- Direct e-mails
- Mailing list tool or third-party application
The process to unsubscribe from the various lists is identified in the bottom of each e-mail and may consist of one of the following methods: (1) directly sending an e-mail reply to the e-mail address identified in the e-mail; or (2) clicking the unsubscribe links.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through TPS (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we may use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Process orders, including payment information.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, including discount or coupon codes via e-mail; and
- With your permission, include your name and State/Province along with any compliments you have forwarded to us about our sites and services in online marketing and advertisements.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address, browser type, and platform) and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, what browsing technology, personal computer, tablet, or mobile phone they are using), and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal Information with any parties outside of TPS or its affiliates. However, we use Google Analytics as our primary matrix for tracking “Device Information” to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise to you online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you TPS ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
Upon request, TPS may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through TPS) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
When you place an order through TPS, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
TPS is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.